by, 8th-December-2007 at 03:30 AM (3615 Views)
Over the past week:
- Topped up BMN on awesome drilling results.
- Topped up HLX on bizaar knee jerk sell off to...nothing Was a great opportunity taken.
- Topped up KMN on fantastic breakout from long term downtrend/descending triangle.
- Almost shorted NCM on potential breakdown double top, but it's held up.
- Holding LGL and NCM as core long term gold holdings.
- Watching gold for break up or down from coil. Will buy or sell accordingly.
- Running profit on BMN has reduced quite a bit because of the new shares I've bought in the $3.00s.
- KMN is in the black at last!!!
- MAK just floating about aimlessly until the EM survey of West Southdown is released I think.
- Watching EXM to top up more. Hoping to get some around 4.1.
- Watching JMS for re-entry. Looks like it found a bottom at 21 ish and I missed it, but I'm still not confident after the Talbot sell down.
- Trying not to buy to much more as I've delved about $80K into the Margin Loan to top up positions. I think Santa Rally will be a good opportunity to take some profits shortly.
- Holding current funds long term (20 year investments)
Aussie Stock Forums Message
Total Trackbacks 0