Positions Update - Blogs - Aussie Stock Forums

View RSS Feed

The Lyceum - searching for eudaimonia

Positions Update

Rate this Entry
Over the past week:

• Topped up BMN on awesome drilling results.
  • Topped up HLX on bizaar knee jerk sell off to...nothing Was a great opportunity taken.
  • Topped up KMN on fantastic breakout from long term downtrend/descending triangle.

• Almost shorted NCM on potential breakdown double top, but it's held up.
  • Holding LGL and NCM as core long term gold holdings.
  • Watching gold for break up or down from coil. Will buy or sell accordingly.
  • Running profit on BMN has reduced quite a bit because of the new shares I've bought in the $3.00s.
  • KMN is in the black at last!!!
  • MAK just floating about aimlessly until the EM survey of West Southdown is released I think.
  • Watching EXM to top up more. Hoping to get some around 4.1.
  • Watching JMS for re-entry. Looks like it found a bottom at 21 ish and I missed it, but I'm still not confident after the Talbot sell down.
  • Trying not to buy to much more as I've delved about $80K into the Margin Loan to top up positions. I think Santa Rally will be a good opportunity to take some profits shortly.
  • Holding current funds long term (20 year investments)
Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Position.GIF 
Views:	158 
Size:	30.6 KB 
ID:	40203  

Submit "Positions Update" to Digg Submit "Positions Update" to del.icio.us Submit "Positions Update" to StumbleUpon Submit "Positions Update" to Google

Thanks for being so generous as to allow us to look over your shoulder. Very educational to see how you evaluate stocks.

A question: have you any experience/opinion of GOLD - Gold Bullion Securities in terms of a way of investing in gold for the longer term.

Couldn't attach chart - will email.
    Hi Gurgler, No haven't been there. Just investing in stocks and trading Gold through IG Markets. 'Great Pig' does invest in GOLD though and I think he assumes it pretty much moves with POG. Perhaps you could send him a PM, or post in the Gold thread to get some feedback? Cheers, kennas

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:
Aussie Stock Forums