An update - Blogs - Aussie Stock Forums

View RSS Feed

An update

Rate this Entry
Whoops ... been a while between drinks!

Since my last post, the following has happened:
- SOLD MLS, RMG, MKY, MGO as part of getting rid of spec stocks.
- SOLD BPO ... going nowhere fast.

All sold either at small profits or breakeven.

Since then I also got out of BEN after only holding for a short while. Made a profit ... something strange going on with the SP. I notice I could've held on longer but eh ... I was losing confidence so got out early. I used the proceeds of the sale to purchase SUN, which I was initially going to buy but the SP was a touch high, now that SUN seems to have reached it's bottom, it represents good value IMHO (esp with the attractive dividend).

I also bought some JMS, for better or worse. My other ore spec player (YML, now BMR) has done well so we'll see how JMS plays out.

And like many others, I watched MHL soar high and then crash down again. Hmmm. Thankfully I bought some time ago before the hysteria set in for the massive SP surge so I'm still trading at a very very slight profit

I also added SPN to my watchlist today. If the SP dips before it goes ex-div, I may buy in ... but I note that it is facing a regulatory reset soon so I might just hold off until that is sorted out (early next year). The buy side is also quite deep and may drag the SP down.

Submit "An update" to Digg Submit "An update" to del.icio.us Submit "An update" to StumbleUpon Submit "An update" to Google

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:
Aussie Stock Forums