Amazon and La Paz, Bolivia - Blogs - Aussie Stock Forums

View RSS Feed

The Lyceum - searching for eudaimonia

Amazon and La Paz, Bolivia

Rate this Entry
My life is pretty much one big holiday at the moment, but I'm on the road right now and having FUN!

I was lucky enough to spend last weekend in Puerto Moldanado which is a small town on the bend of a couple of rivers that are the source of the Amazon. The area itself is classified as the Amazon region so that's good enough for me! The Amazon!!!

Had a great weekend and got to see all the stuff you would expect including; Caimans, anacondas, tirantulas, macaws, and lots of monkeys!

I'm now in Puno and head over the border to La Paz, Bolivia, tomorrow for a short visit. Haven't been to Bolivia before so should be fun.

I've been to Puno before so no need to sight/site see. I'm lucky enough to be in a hotel with CNBC and I'm steeling wireless from somewhere....

Here's a little Caiman we floated by.....cute little fella! They grow to 5m though.
Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Amazonian Caiman cropped.jpg 
Views:	198 
Size:	177.4 KB 
ID:	40196  

Submit "Amazon and La Paz, Bolivia" to Digg Submit "Amazon and La Paz, Bolivia" to del.icio.us Submit "Amazon and La Paz, Bolivia" to StumbleUpon Submit "Amazon and La Paz, Bolivia" to Google

Do they still have that prison tour operating in Bolivia?

Strange country that one...
    Sounds great, mate.

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:
Aussie Stock Forums