Bought JMS - Blogs - Aussie Stock Forums

View RSS Feed

The Lyceum - searching for eudaimonia

Bought JMS

Rate this Entry
I bought some JMS thinking the current fe hype will spill over to it in the short term while Brockman's being drilled.

Their other fe projects also have some potential which has been overlooked. MC under $40m is a bit rude I think and I expect a re-rating to $50m ++ at which time I'mm take some off the table. Could run to $100m on a peer comparison as id in the thread.

Submit "Bought JMS" to Digg Submit "Bought JMS" to del.icio.us Submit "Bought JMS" to StumbleUpon Submit "Bought JMS" to Google

Have you any thoughts on Mt Ida (iron ore) which is one of the JMS projects?

Updated 26th-November-2007 at 09:57 PM by moneymajix
    Golly, interesting last 2 days for JMS holders. Breaking 28, and running up to 35 I thought we were in for a multibagger.

Mt Ida to Mt Mason looks to have strong potential to hold additional deposits of hematite. I haven't been able to find a decent map showing the 2 locations and the BIF running between them. If you find one let me know!

I'm in 2 minds about holding this now. Talbot selling smells fishy. Just not sure what kind of fish.
    I'm not sure its too much to get worried about. The pull back appeared to be a lot of panic selling - mid sized parcels smashing the bid at any price. Looking at the 15 minute chart (will post tonight) it fits that a lot of the volume was from traders that jumped in on that shark bar friday morning. My immediate thought was T+3 traders and other guys that bought more than they could probably afford on the back of some pretty vicious ramping over at HC.

Talbot selling, in itself isn't such a great concern - he's not in the same league as a Twiggy or Kiernan IMHO. The only drama is that if he is really 'the smart money' maybe there's something coming we don't know about.

What is reassuring, the new board seem to be positive and engaged. The departing chairman had a bit of a sook in his address and had the opportunity to whinge about the companies prospects, but instead decided to have a crack at the shareholders. I'm not convinced there's much more to be worried about - perhaps a falling out between Talbot and the new board?
    As someone mentioned on the JMS thread. If the upcoming drill results are bad, surely there will be a massive case for insider trading. Talbot is already pretty shady when it comes to grey areas of the law.
    I was initially concerned about Talbot Group selling but still holding over 6 million. I trust there won't be an more sales, any time soon.
    Fingers crossed.

I think Mt Ida might be very interesting.

Hasn't been the easiest stock to hold.

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:
Aussie Stock Forums