Positions update - Blogs - Aussie Stock Forums

View RSS Feed

The Lyceum - searching for eudaimonia

Positions update

Rate this Entry
Over the past week:

EXM - added some at .036, will add more on break through .04. My target .05.

BMN - Added a few at 3.35. Will add more on any pullback. TSX listing, U appreciating, and next JORC should provide support.

BPT - sold all at 2% loss - was getting bored. Oil stocks not around all time highs should be shot.

HLX - missed opportunity to take some profits in mid 50s because I was out on the turps.

KMN - woof. Added more last week, will add again on break up, if that ever happens.

MAKO - thinking of adding MAK with fe aeromagnetics being flown this month.

LGL - consolidating even though POG is flying - expecting pullback shortly. Will add more on likely gold correction.

NCM - failing at $34, needs a takeover rumour, or will fall back to $30 ish. Will add more on likely good correction.

NWE - consolidating above support, looks like it might move up again. Just holding. Target .38 ish. Oil due for pullback...
Attached Thumbnails Attached Images  

Submit "Positions update" to Digg Submit "Positions update" to del.icio.us Submit "Positions update" to StumbleUpon Submit "Positions update" to Google

Do you trade NCM on a margin or CFD kennas? As 140% profit you would have been hodling for ages!
    I short term trade with CFDs but rarely hold long term. I buy with a price target and a stop and stick with that.

I first bought NCM at $12 in 2004 and have been buying and selling since.
    you must be making a killing with NCM, im scared to touch gold lol
    Not as much as I would like. I've hardly added to my position since the breakout because I was waiting for the world to implode from the credit crunch.

I suppose I could have bought in with a stop, but I'm thinking POGs got another couple of years to push higher until the USD recovers....(if recovers)

There's gotta be a POG correction soon, when I will add some more.
    I would like to see more than 5c for EXM.
    Had a dream last night that they had tonnes of gold!

LOL. 5 cents will be a 25% ish gain. My plan would be to sell a few at that point, depending on news and the overall market. I'll probablly buy more on break through 4 cents. Not holding too many really. It's pretty spec for a spec!

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:
Aussie Stock Forums