Topped up BMN - Blogs - Aussie Stock Forums

View RSS Feed

The Lyceum - searching for eudaimonia

Topped up BMN

Rate this Entry
Added a few more this morning.

Looks like very good support between $3.00-$3.25 holding and it's breaking further up. Will probably fall off this arvo as usual.....
Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BMN.gif 
Views:	119 
Size:	21.6 KB 
ID:	40181  

Submit "Topped up BMN" to Digg Submit "Topped up BMN" to del.icio.us Submit "Topped up BMN" to StumbleUpon Submit "Topped up BMN" to Google

Held OK yesty and continues to break up. I assume some resistance at all time highs as it keeps trending up with some longer term support established at those blue lines.

POU seems to have found a base and looks to be heading up ish again, probably adding support here.

TSX listing comming up shortly may provide a similar impetus to what EXT experienced.

Then if they come out with a 100Mt + JORC, on just Anomaly A, should be healthy for the SP I imagine.
    Actually surprised to see it reach $3.58 today. It's being chased a little now with punters desperate to get in before more news, IMO.

I think there will be another significant market correction shortly which will provide another opportunity to top up, which I have been waiting for....
    BMN approaching $4.00 now, after significant break.

Damn! I didn't get the chance to pick up more on a pull back which I expected.

My largest holding ever right now, but maybe the US will still be crunched to provide another opportunity.
    Golly, hit a bottom of about $2.25 after the sell off that started at $4.10. Bought more at $2.30.

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:
Aussie Stock Forums