NCM and LGL - again - Blogs - Aussie Stock Forums

View RSS Feed

The Lyceum - searching for eudaimonia

NCM and LGL - again

Rate this Entry
Futures up over $10, cracking $780.

Should be a nice day for these two Monday after breaking all time highs on Friday.

Must have a consolidation period shortly.

Pending major market corrections it looks like POG is just going to keep running.

Read one commentator on Kitco saying that we'd see a $100 jump day in gold shortly. Golly.

I haven't added anymore LGL for a while and have been waiting for a decent correction to do so...
Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LGL.gif 
Views:	117 
Size:	26.3 KB 
ID:	40178   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NCM.gif 
Views:	119 
Size:	27.2 KB 
ID:	40179  

Submit "NCM and LGL - again" to Digg Submit "NCM and LGL - again" to del.icio.us Submit "NCM and LGL - again" to StumbleUpon Submit "NCM and LGL - again" to Google

Updated 27th-October-2007 at 03:09 AM by kennas

LGL for the win D:
    I expected 5% gains on these two yesterday. Oh well. POGs over $790 at the minute, so maybe tomorrow.

If the fed doesn't cut rates expect a sharp correction in gold. I might have to hedge a bit I feel.
    Both down. LGL by 5% due to production downgrade. Profit taking on NCM I feel.
    was probably profit taking, LGL's drop makes it look attractive
    LGL recovered well and NCM breaking all time highs again.

NCM CEO out saying they've got their sights on 4 goldies they could takeover. Criteria being the capability of 200K oz year output. That would mean 2m oz resource plus I suppose. Wonder if LGL is on the list?

DOW tanking 300 pts as I write so I might have an opportunity to pick up a few more of these a little cheaper in the comming days.

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:
Aussie Stock Forums