Live Forex Rates
Total: 221 (members: 0, guests: 179, robots: 42)
- Latest Member:
Posted By Rypieee Yesterday at 4:22 PMIn Trading Strategies/Systems
- Need Guidance - TA/Momentum... Rypieee posted Jan 23, 2017 at 4:22 PM209 8Good Afternoon fellow ASF Members,
I wanted to get some help on fine-tuning my trading plan, in…
- SVT - ServTech Global Holdings System posted Jan 23, 2017 at 3:50 PM68 0ServTech is a transaction management business that revolutionises the way businesses manage…
- Prop firm mjim posted Jan 23, 2017 at 12:00 PM166 5Hello
Has anybody heard of this prop firm Turn trading, owner seems to be ex Propex
- Broker/Platform for futures day... keki posted Jan 22, 2017 at 8:15 PM164 3Hi all,
I'm a newbie who's interested in day trading futures, and possibly options…
- Rise in AUD/GBP Dominover posted Jan 22, 2017 at 2:09 PM119 0I'm probably heading over to the UK from Australia in coming years and I see that the…
- Approx $300K to invest APINDEX posted Jan 22, 2017 at 1:37 PM359 8Hi All,
Apologies for the long post but I wanted to get as much detail into the post as I could…
- Free online tool for value... pblain posted Jan 21, 2017 at 7:00 PM193 3What do you think of this tool? https://valuefrog.com
It calculates the intrinsic…
- Need Guidance - TA/Momentum...
- Company NameASX CodeDate
- Majestic Horizon Holdings LtdMHHDecember 2016
- Roto-Gro International LimitedRGI06/01/2017
- Secure2Go Group LimitedS2G09/01/2017
- Ardea Resources LimitedARL09/01/2017
- eSense-Lab LtdESE13/01/2017
- Velocity Property Group LimitedVP716/01/2017
- MetalsTech LimitedMTC30/01/2017
- Eildon Capital LimitedEDC02/02/2017
- Tianmei Beverage Group Corporation LimitedTB828/02/2017
Spark - Streaming ASX market info platform Amazing user interface, Visual market depth,
Real-time charts and news, DDE interface.
Real-time charts and news, DDE interface.
- Dollar slips as Trump takes rein, most Asia markets up. The dollar retreated against most of its peers Monday, with warnings of wild volatility ahead as Donald Trump kicked off his presidency promising to put Americas first and hitting out at global...
- Lending hits 9yr highs. Lending finance. Total lending finance rose by 9.8 per cent to $76.3 billion in November ? a near 9-year high.
- Markets to keep close eye on Trump. Investors are keenly waiting to see if US President Donald Trump will deliver on his promises to stimulate the North American economy.
- CommSec Daily Report Monday. Local shares shrugged off gains for US markets and defied gains for SPI futures at the weekend in early trade on Monday.
- Samsung blames Galaxy Note 7 fires on faulty batteries. The world's biggest smartphone maker Samsung blamed faulty batteries on Monday for the fires that led to the recall of its flagship Galaxy Note 7 device.
- Palmer threatens premier with legal action. Businessman Clive Palmer is threatening legal action against Queensland Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk, after she criticised his plans to start a new coal mine.
- Singapore 2G switchoff highlights digital divide. When Singapore pulls the plug on its 2G mobile phone network this year, thousands of people could be stuck without a signal -- digital have-nots left behind by the relentless march of technology.
- Dividend declines eat into AFIC half-year. Listed investment group AFIC says Australian shares are fully priced and good value is hard to find, as it posts a drop in half-year profit.
- Taiwan's Foxconn chief confirms mulling $7 bn US investment. The head of Taiwan's tech giant Foxconn confirmed Sunday he is considering a $7 billion investment to make flat panels in the United States in a joint project with Japan's SoftBank.
- Oil producers say output cut on track. Oil producers said Sunday that their landmark December deal to slash output by almost two million barrels per day was on track, as they met to review progress.
- Ruralco shares surge on 1Q earnings. Ruralco's live export volumes have increased following a restructure, with strong volumes and prices - and an uplift in the wool market - expected to continue.
- McGrath shares slide after agent exodus. Real estate group McGrath says it may miss analysts' full-year profit forecasts due to an uncharacteristically large number of agent turnover in the first half.